Hey there! Ya you, the one reading this.
Let me just say WELCOME to teenagerwrites.com, let us take a little adventure and discuss exactly what you are doing here.
We are here to sit back and talk about things that make us go “Ugh”:
- Peer pressure
- Family and Friends
- Low self-esteem
- And well… Life in general.
I want to talk to you and share with you personal experinces with all these situations and how God, friends, and a litte bit of love can help you. TeenagerWrites is a fun place for laughter, comfort and support.
God has set me free and he can do the same for you!
- He gives me the wisdom to fight peer pressure
- He gives me the perseverance to go through school
- He gives me the love in my heart for my family and friends
- He is my support and tells me that I am BEAUTIFUL
- Attempt great things for God, expect great things from God!
So.. Are you going with me?
This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. -Psalm 118:24